This Weeks Study
‘Have a go’
Try to complete as much as possible, below are a list of subjects, when you click on the subject link there will be worksheet available to download and complete.
Pupil Mental Health and Well-Being Page
Pupil Home Learning Online Safety Page
Remote learning at St Paulinus
Remote learning at St Paulinus Roman Catholic Primary School is defined as learning that is taking place outside of school, this can take the form of online work through a multitude of learning platforms – as described in our remote learning policy – or through a paper pack of work provided to families from school (upon request). Remote learning is learning that is matched to that of the school curriculum, mirroring the learning taking place in school.
If you have any issues accessing remote learning, please contact the school through emailing: email@example.com or by contacting the School office.
Click the links below for further information about remote learning at St Paulinus:
Week 3: Week beginning 18th January 2021
Week 4: Week beginning 25th January 2021
Week 5: Week beginning 1st February 2021
Week 6: Week beginning 8th February 2021
Week 1: Week beginning 22nd February 2021
Week 2: Week beginning 1st March 2021
Week 3: Week beginning 8th March 2021
Week 4: Week beginning 15th March 2021
Week 5: Week beginning 22nd March 2021
Week 1: Week beginning 2nd November 2020
Week 2: Week beginning 9th November 2020
Week 3: Week beginning 16th November 2020
Week 4: Week beginning 23rd November 2020
Week 5: Week beginning 30th November 2020
Week 6: Week beginning 7th December 2020
WEEK 7: Week Beginning 14th December 2020
Summer Term 2020
Summer Term: Week beginning 15th June 2020
Have a listen to this story carefully, have a go at re-telling the story, write some words, sentences or as much of the story again in your own words, draw some pictures too. You might like to make a rocket out of some boxes and pretend you are going to space on an adventure, just like Baby Bear. Remember you can send your stories and pictures to the class email.
Week beginning 22nd June 2020
Have a look at the tricky words see how many sentences you can write including some of these.
Week beginning 6th July 2020
summer term:week beginning 15th june 2020
summer term: week beginning 15th june 2020
week beginning 6th July 2020
Our Diocese Singing Programme Choral Directors have been working hard to set up online singing sessions, follow this link for daily lessons: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm5LriOA7nlXvnKuX_-PA/videos
Charanga has a whole host of activity pack to continue developing music at home! Simply follow this link and use your login to access the resources: https://www.kirkleeswideropportunities.org.uk/yumu/login (Can’t find your login details? Please email your year group email address).
You will also find additional free activities on a variety of online platforms such as:
- Purple Mash: https://2simple.com/free-access/
- Classroom secrets: https://kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk/?goal=0_9fbcd14815-6404e1c253-191359791
- BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
- Phonics play (username: march20 / password: home): https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/#
- Youtube – The body coach – 5 minute move – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LPrhI0v-w
- Cosmic Kids yoga: A range of animated story and yoga videos to aid physical development and well-being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWowDC3x0hE
- Twinkl- Twinkl is offering every parent access to all resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge so your children can still have access to high-quality learning during any periods of disruption. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS.
Educational Youtube videos:
- -Geraldine the giraffe
- -Jack Harttman
- -Nursery rhymes
- -Oxbridge Baby – Traditional animated stories
- The singing Walrus – numbers, shapes, geography etc.