Home Learning Content
This Weeks Study
‘Keep up the good work’
Try to complete as much as possible, below are a list of subjects, when you click on the subject link there will be worksheet available to download and complete.
Pupil Mental Health and Well-Being Page
Pupil Home Learning Online Safety Page
Note for all parents
Just to let you know that Bug Club is a great website for your children to access from home. Children have books allocated and once read, more can be added. Your child’s login is their first name all lowercase and the password is read1, the school code is x7a6. Have a go and any problems just send an email with the subject Bug club and we will get back to you.
Also a reminder that Purple Mash is a fantastic resource that can also be accessed at this time and work has been set for the children.
Any problems with logging on to any of the websites mentioned, or anything else of course, just let us know.
Early Years Team
Here is the theme planning for this half term. Please have fun exploring the activities and selecting a few to have a go at each week. Don’t forget to save any work you do (photos are fine!) so that we can celebrate all your efforts once we are back at school.
Summer Term: Week beginning 15th June 2020
Have a listen to this story carefully, have a go at re-telling the story, write some words, sentences or as much of the story again in your own words, draw some pictures too. You might like to make a rocket out of some boxes and pretend you are going to space on an adventure, just like Baby Bear. Remember you can send your stories and pictures to the class email.
Week beginning 22nd June 2020
Have a look at the tricky words see how many sentences you can write including some of these.
summer term:week beginning 15th june 2020
Our Diocese Singing Programme Choral Directors have been working hard to set up online singing sessions, follow this link for daily lessons: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm5LriOA7nlXvnKuX_-PA/videos
Charanga has a whole host of activity pack to continue developing music at home! Simply follow this link and use your login to access the resources: https://www.kirkleeswideropportunities.org.uk/yumu/login (Can’t find your login details? Please email your year group email address).
You will also find additional free activities on a variety of online platforms such as:
- Purple Mash: https://2simple.com/free-access/
- Classroom secrets: https://kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk/?goal=0_9fbcd14815-6404e1c253-191359791
- BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
- Phonics play (username: march20 / password: home): https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/#
- Youtube – The body coach – 5 minute move – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LPrhI0v-w
- Cosmic Kids yoga: A range of animated story and yoga videos to aid physical development and well-being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWowDC3x0hE
- Twinkl- Twinkl is offering every parent access to all resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge so your children can still have access to high-quality learning during any periods of disruption. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS.
Educational Youtube videos:
- -Geraldine the giraffe
- -Jack Harttman
- -Nursery rhymes
- -Oxbridge Baby – Traditional animated stories
- The singing Walrus – numbers, shapes, geography etc.