St. Paulinus’ is a welcoming and friendly school at the heart of the Catholic community it serves in Dewsbury. Our pupils are happy and enthusiastic and the school has friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors.
You are warmly invited to visit the school before applying. Please contact Mrs Claire Berry (School Business Manager) to arrange a mutually convenient time.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check.
Application forms and further details are available from Mrs Claire Berry or the school website. Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms. Completed application forms can be returned by e-mail to email@example.com
Class Teacher, KS2
Required for September 2019 Temporary (Permanent for the right candidate)
Pay Scale – Main Pay Scale or UPS
The Governors are seeking to appoint a class teacher for KS2. NQTs and more experienced teachers are welcome to apply for the post
We are looking for a candidate who will :
- Be committed to our Catholic ethos and life of our school
- Be a good to outstanding practitioner, able to motivate children
- Be innovative, creative and forward thinking
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Care about children’s learning
- Work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
- Be hard working, enthusiastic and committed
- Be able to work as part of a team
We can offer you :
- A warm and welcoming Catholic community
- A good school (Ofsted S8, Dec. 2016) and an outstanding Catholic school (S48 June 2017)
- A happy environment where everyone is valued
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- Support for your own professional development with excellent opportunities for CPD
- Supportive governors and parents
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a very popular school. We are blessed with great support from the parents and parishes. The staff are a friendly, supportive and caring team of dedicated professionals. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barring check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check Informal visits to our school are welcome and encouraged and are arranged through the school office. Application forms and further details are available from the school. Application forms can be downloaded from the school website: www.stpaulinuscps.org.uk Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms. Non-Catholic applicants are welcome. Completed application forms can be returned by e-mail or by post to the Headteacher.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 11th April 2019 (Noon)
Interviews will take place week commencing 29th April 2019.
Click here to download full advert and job description
Click here to download CES application form
Click here to download Recruitment Monitoring form
Click here to download Rehabilitation of Offenders disclosure form
Click here to download Note to the applicant form
Click here to download Applicants Declaration
Click here to download the Equality Act